Welcome to the Open Source Project
The main purpose is to provide a jukebox
for parties like a classic jukebox (e.g. vinyl jukes in the 70's). It
provides a powerful engine to scan, search music files and to modify
the tags of the files.
- Party mode
- Allows you to select a limit for the number of songs and/or
play time. You can also provide a play list, which prevents that the
music will stop, if you have lazy party people.
- Scans detailed Information's about the files.
- Reads ID3 Tags and if none
is found, it tries to extract data form the filename.
- Powerful Search Engine
- Which also supports Regular Expressions! (under JRE 1.4 and
- Platform independent
- Completely written in Java (tm) . So
if Java is available for your platform, your platform is supported.
(e.g. Windows, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS)
- Easy tree navigation
- Supports mp3
- Supports internal and external playback.
- Cross fade
- Creation and modifying of ID3 Tags .
- Creation and modifying of play lists.
- Multiple Language support.
- Choose able font sizes for disabled people.
- Preparations for copies to other media devices.
- Help to find duplicates.
- Volume and Balance Controls.